Tuesday, September 22, 2009

What I am excited about

Ice Cream!

I love to eat ice cream. It is very delicious. I hope that you like it, too. I say that you should try it someday if you haven't tried it.

And now I am going to tell you a story I made up.The story is called "The Ice Cream Bucket."

Once upon a time, there was a bucket full of ice cream. The people of the town went to eat it on very hot days. But one day, the sun melted the bucket of ice cream and everyone was sad. But they still did have the melted parts to drink and then one very cool day the wind started freezing it up again and then everyone was happy. The End.

I will see you on the next post. See ya later!

Love, Eliza Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment